Sunday, December 19, 2010

POST APOCALYPSE Vehicle Collection

Hello All fellow Model Makers,

I Have been posting the builds of some of these Models in the "HOT RODS & STREET MACHINES FORUM"

However they may be more suited to this Forum considering what I have seen so far.

you guys are building some really nice models !

so I thought you might like to see some of these. they area mix of 1/24 &1/25 AMT & REVELL kits

and one or two full scratch builds like the BUGGY,

it all started when I bought the Aoshima Kit of the Mad Max Interceptor,

I decided the model needed some companions on the shelf !




69 ford gran Torino



39 chevy minus the rear end !




70 challenger,



70 Plymouth Road runner, a lot of plastic went into the roll cage and bumpers on this model !





had this Model  49 Merc sitting in a box with a lot of the parts missing for over ten years !

"thats why the engine has a Cage, I lost the Bonnet !"









this is a Revell 41 Willys Coupe, I love the Chevy Truck from JEEPERS CREEPERS and so I wanted to try something simalar with the coupe,









and Finaly this one is still a work in progress, its a 1/24 Miasto "Metal" 67 mustang

first some rough designs of what it might look like and then the build as it stands so far,

 








Well thats my Collection so far, however I intend to build a lot more !

once the Mustang is finished, I'm going to build my biggest yet, An armoured Big Rig.

well I hope you like the models and they are up to your standard.

I will keep posting more builds on this forum from now on.

and I look forward to seeing other people's great build's

take care and all the best,

Barry.

Source: http://cs.scaleautomag.com/scacs/forums/thread/858506.aspx

Giancarlo Baghetti Julian Bailey Mauro Baldi Bobby Ball Marcel Balsa

No comments:

Post a Comment