Tuesday, December 21, 2010

My Sister's Dream Farm Tractor Background packaging done

Ever since I finished the Corvette I have been in a bit of a model slump. Its been over a month since I have even opened the hobby room door but I finally decided to get this little thing on the go for her. She doesn't know I am doing this, its a surprise, but I got the insiration after being on her farm for the haying right after I finished with the Corvette school in Nevada. She loves Mustangs and is always on the lookout for the really nice Hot Wheels versions so I figured she will enjoy this.  Its going to be white with the black pinstriping and the CASE logo on it. I wish I could make a scale haybale to go with it but I don't think thats gonna happen.

Source: http://cs.scaleautomag.com/scacs/forums/thread/924026.aspx

Ernst Klodwig Kamui Kobayashi Helmuth Koinigg Heikki Kovalainen Mikko Kozarowitzky

No comments:

Post a Comment