Wednesday, December 8, 2010

"Street Fighter" ( classic monogram / tom daniels )

Today I picked up the recent reissue of the Tom Daniels' Street Fighter and am quite looking forward to starting this bad boy !

I had the Bad Actor version of this kit back in the late 70's ( the one which was moulded in white and had the yellow 'carpet' for its interior ) , but being rather unskilled at the time , this challenging ( for me at the time ) kit went unfinished Sad .

Now it's time for a requiem !

For those of you whom have built this kit ( original-issue , "Quick Silver" or "Bad Actor" or even this new-reissue ) , would you please share some building tricks / tips with me ? I'd also like to see some completed forms of this kit .

Thanks Make a Toast

Source: http://cs.scaleautomag.com/scacs/forums/thread/926810.aspx

Bruce McLaren Allan McNish Graham McRae Jim McWithey Carlos Menditeguy

No comments:

Post a Comment