Sunday, November 28, 2010

70 1/2 camaro pro mod updates (11/27/10)

whats up fellas, I want to post some pics of my latest project, but after seeing Clay's masterpiece I was kind if hessitant about it, that is an awesome build and after seeing his, it inspires me to try harder...I used the r/m floorpan and lower chassis and biult the rest of the cage around that, the front lower control arms were moved forward, I dont have the courage to tackle a completely scratchbuilt chassis, I was ging to use the ross gibson chemi engine, but with the slant of the front end I think the clearance may be a problem but we'll see, I want to have this done before Atlanta hopefully, thanks for looking and comments welcome, 

p.s not trying to take away from Clays thread at all guys...

 

Source: http://cs.scaleautomag.com/scacs/forums/thread/914107.aspx

Fritz d Orey Arthur Owen Carlos Pace Nello Pagani Riccardo Paletti

No comments:

Post a Comment