Monday, October 25, 2010

Revells Dodge Viper in snakeskin green finished!!!!

Hi again,

            I just finished this one and had time today to post some pics of it all finished.I paint this one in snake skin  green from scaleautofinishes I did this one with out any steipes also I thought it looks more cleaner with out them and the wing and the front air dam thanks for revell for keeping the front part so toy can do a stock version of the Viper also this kit is really nice to put together also.I will bulid one of the vipers in the acr version with the stripes soon I just wish Revell would have done the Canadia vresion of the viper theonly difference is the wheels and some maple leafs on the sides.Thanks for looking.Smile

Source: http://cs.scaleautomag.com/scacs/forums/thread/919546.aspx

Mario Andretti Michael Andretti Keith Andrews Elio de Angelis Marco Apicella

No comments:

Post a Comment