Friday, October 29, 2010

1969 Ford Talladega Pro-Touring WIP

Inbetween working on the 'Bird, this one was in the to-do pile also from 2 weeks ago. So while letting the Trans Am gass out, I decided to work on this puppy. What's done so far is I made a 4-link using the kits rear axle and made the rest from various kits. I'm using a Boss 429 motor from the MPC '73 Cougar kit with a Custom Fuel Injection system, the 5-speed tranny from the '67 Mustang kit, and custom headers that fit on to the stock exhaust system (which i'll be using also). I added a console from a Charger kit with a shifter for the manual tranny, used late-model (1995?) Mustang Cobra seats, and a '69 Mach-1 steering wheel. Yesterday I sprayed the body in Testors Emerald Green Lacquer over a sliver base coat. I notice the color looks like a Light Jade Emerald than the color that's shown on the cap, but it still looks good. Being the paint dried quickly, I applied some future to futher enhance the shine on the color

Here's some quick mock-up pics:

Source: http://cs.scaleautomag.com/scacs/forums/thread/919252.aspx

Erwin Bauer Zsolt Baumgartner Elie Bayol Don Beauman Karl Gunther Bechem

No comments:

Post a Comment